Career opportunities - OAG
Graduates who join office of the Audior-General have great opportunities for personal development with the Auditing profession:
What does the Office of the Auditor-General Namibia do?
To fulfil it's statutory duties, the Office of the Auditor-General Namibia provides technical assistance to state and local government entities by:
- Determining whether public entities are complying with applicable laws, regulations and governmental accounting and financial and reporting standards.
- Establishing whether public entities are making wise use of their resources; such as public money, property, equipment etc.
- Defining standards and establishes procedures for accoutning and budgeting as the parliament requires.
Careers in Auditing include:
- Actuarial science
- Accounting and Finance (CA)
- Financial Law and accounting
- Forensic Accounting
- Risk Management
- Business Administration
- Compliance Management
Soft skills include:
- Analytic Thinking
What are the entry requirements?
|Regularity Audit||Performance Audit|
|A three (3) year B-degree or diploma||A three (3) tear B-degree or Diploma|